SINGAPORE – 04 October 2018 – ANIPLUS Asia is happy to bring Release the Spyce in the up-coming simulcast line-up for October 2018.
A collaboration between Namori and Takahiro, Release the Spyce begins with Momo, a high school girl in the city of Sorasaki. Momo was scouted to a private intelligence agency that protects people. As she is a new member, she has to work with her colleagues with interesting personalities including her senior, Yuki.
Listed below are ANIPLUS Asia’s finalized simulcasts for 2018 so far:
- Release the Spyce begins with Momo, a high school girl, scouted to a private intelligence agency to protect people and restore peace in her city as she works with colleagues who happens to have interesting personalities and different backgrounds.
- Premieres 7 Oct, SUN 04:00 [03:00 id/th]*
- New Episode: SUNs 03:00 [02:00 id/th]
- Encore: SUNs 23:00 [22:00 id/th]
* Ep 1 airs a later time due to special programming. Air time from Ep 2 onwards will be 03:00 [02:00 id/th]
- Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai is a romantic comedy series written by Hajime Kamoshida that tells a story about a mysterious ‘Puberty Syndrome’ that only affects pubescents. An inactive teenage celebrity, Mai Sakurajima appears as a bunny girl in front of Sakuta Azusagawa as they both investigate the mystery syndrome, feelings towards each other and the meaning behind all of the bizarre encounters Sakuta has with women who has ‘Puberty Syndrome’.
- New Episode: THUs 03:00 [02:00 id/th]
- Encore: THUs 23:00 [22:00 id/th]
- Tokyo Ghoul:re is adapted from a popular Japanese manga, which circles around the Quinx Squad, a new squad in the CCG made up of humans who had undergone the surgery to become half-ghouls to use their powers. Set two years after the raid of Anteiku by CCG, Tokyo Ghoul:re follows Haise Sasaki as they work to exterminate ghouls. However, there’s more than meets the eye, and Haise Sasaki has unknown memories that are clawing out to him and bringing him to the past.
- Premiere: 9 Oct, TUEs 23:00 [22:00 id/th]
- New Episodes: TUEs 23:00 [22:00 id/th]
- Encore: WEDs, 18:00 [17:00 id/th]
About ANIPLUS Asia
Anime anytime anywhere and much more – ANIPLUS Asia is the ultimate platform for people to connect through anime and youth pop culture.
The network with the most anime simulcasts in South East Asia, ANIPLUS Asia brings to teens and young adults the latest and hottest anime series simulcasting along Japan networks every week throughout the year. Since ANIPLUS Asia’s launch, it has offered anime fans numerous popular and award-winning series such as Attack on Titan, Bungo Stray Dogs, KanColle the Movie, Katsugeki TOUKEN RANBU, The Ancient Magus’ Bride, Psycho-Pass the Movie, Knights of Sidonia, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, etc.
DISCLAIMER: The materials seen above was sent to Anime Pilipinas as a part of the promotional campaign of ANIPLUS Asia, and we are not responsible for the content. Subject to change without prior notice.